• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

DO NOT REPLY to any inbox from goldselling

ProtoMan

Since I dunno much about this and I honestly don't know if this was a bot or a person sending the message ingame with the link, instead of deleting it as I should have, I replied angrily back at the fella, this automatically earned me a ban for "goldspan" according to my Ban info on Twinstar that I'm currently disputing with Davros as I believe this was NOT my fault in any way, anyways, I'm just creating this post to let other new people know about this and not commit the same mistake as I did.

HAHAHA youre not the fist person who got banned without a reason, there are many! so this is the reason why kronos is so unpopular after some time.

HAHAHA youre not the fist person who got banned without a reason, there are many! so this is the reason why kronos is so unpopular after some time.
I'm quite sure I'm not the 1st, and the reason was because, according to Davros, when I replied, my account was compromised, not "without a reason". Honestly I don't care about the popularity of the server, been here since K1 launched and I'm quite happy with everything they've done here so to each his own I guess.

Top Bottom