• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Do pre-nerf difficulties when you move on to TBC

johnbasinger9

There's a mention in the dev blog about TBC after Naxxramas. You should make sure the raids and heroics have their original pre nerf difficulties even though it'll be running 2.4.3. It's almost unanimously agreed that the nerfs were unnecessary and were mostly to facilitate viewing of the content by more casual players towards the end of the expansion.

This premise is what gained Corecraft so much popularity before it fizzled out, since every other TBC server has the nerfed raids and heroics which are a real bore.

Try to do pre nerf blood furnace or arcatraz and tell me again that it's a real bore. Those heroics were very difficult even after the adjustments. Also I don't want to farm reputation up to revered just to enter heroics if possible.

what pre nerf ? there were many nerfs if i remember correctly. last one beeing pre-wotlk patch, which obviously wont be the state

im playing on a vanilla server because i want to play vanilla.
if i want to play TBC i can make a character on a private TBC server.
clearing naxx doesnt mean i want my characters to become TBC whatsoever.

i also see no point in having my level 60 char transfered to a TBC realm whatsoever as all of my gear/gold/consumeables/materials are pretty much worthless on a TBC realm. sure i can stand in the city with my thunderfury or other ppl on their black battle tank, but standing around in 60 gear to pose is not a justification to char transfer

You have the option of transferring to TBC AND keeping a copy on the Vanilla realm. Best of both worlds.

You have the option of transferring to TBC AND keeping a copy on the Vanilla realm. Best of both worlds.

either copy every character at the same time or face this:
move all gold together on 1 char, transfer it. move the gold to another char and transfer this and so on

Chero specifically states that the server transfer will be a character copy. It's also on the Ares-WoW website. Check out the details, as I have only one gripe- the insta Lvl 60 character creation

Chero specifically states that the server transfer will be a character copy. It's also on the Ares-WoW website. Check out the details, as I have only one gripe- the insta Lvl 60 character creation
No plans on how exactly it will be done have been set in stone yet, some options are being thrown about. :)

Top Bottom