• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Donation Mounts

Forfun

Are the mounts going to cross faction for donating? I mean, you are paying for it, just a question.

Ex. A human on a raptor.

Are the mounts going to cross faction for donating? I mean, you are paying for it, just a question.

Ex. A human on a raptor.

since you can donate for the standard mounts (old versions) i htink it will not be possible as these mounts have race restrictions (e.g. no skelet horses on tauren)

since you can donate for the standard mounts (old versions) i htink it will not be possible as these mounts have race restrictions (e.g. no skelet horses on tauren)

That's what I was wondering, didn't know if they'd remove them or not, thanks for the input though :biggrin:

thats not good idea :wink: I mean, how many interesting items left in donate shop ? Exactly, why gnome should buy tiger or nelf >horse in shop ? Imho Twinstar just cut off huge amount of donations...

Since the requirements to be a certain race didn't come until later, (though there were limitations you're right) I was looking forward to riding an ivory raptor on my dwarf but alas. Looks like those stars were a waste. Ah well nelf mount it is and at to be honest the money I paid was nothing compared to the enjoyment I'll get from the game I'm sure.

thats not good idea :wink: I mean, how many interesting items left in donate shop ? Exactly, why gnome should buy tiger or nelf >horse in shop ? Imho Twinstar just cut off huge amount of donations...
The mounts still have a really nice style. Thats the main reason anyone would want them.

Top Bottom