• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Druid heals, in 5 man's

ace151slayer

Curious if druids get shunned a healer spot in a 5 man due to not having a typical res?

I mean I don't normally raid much but I do enjoy druid heals. Will I get shunned from lvl 60 groups trying to heal a 5 man due to lack of a res?

I don't see a reason a druid would get turned away. They are just as viable healers for 5 mans as any other healer, and most groups won't even consider feral. If somebody dies, they can run back. Good incentive to not stand in any fires or pull when your mana is at 20%

On another realm I have stated that I am "feral dps lfg" and once the group is filled I realize that they don't have a healer. "Oh, you're a druid, you can heal," is the reasoning. Yeah, you really want a feral druid with no mana optimization to heal your group. /leave

What's a good 5 man resto spec? Been using the 24 balance/ 27 resto spec which is great for UBRS and MC but it seems lacking in 5 mans

What's a good 5 man resto spec? Been using the 24 balance/ 27 resto spec which is great for UBRS and MC but it seems lacking in 5 mans

Imho...if you want to be the best healer you can, must have 31 points, at a minimum, in resto for swiftmend.

Imho...if you want to be the best healer you can, must have 31 points, at a minimum, in resto for swiftmend.

Agreed.

I think, as a healer in 5-man content in Vanilla, the 31pt talent was a must for anyone hoping to be viable. This is my opinion and I'm sure some people may disagree. I'd have no trouble having a druid heal a 5-man dungeon. People need to be more aware of AoE if they're dying to it and running back teaches a lesson. Just because healers have the ability to res, doesn't mean they have to. It's an amazing incentive to not die to avoidable damage if a person has to run back. 5-man content if the best way to learn about fight mechanics and patience whilst healers/damage refuel with mana.

disagree with the sfiftment thing. , healer druid is about downranked healign touch and rejuv on tank. Swiftmend isnt needed at all. Pve "oh sh1t button" is nature swiftness. For better mana management you will play balance moonglow spec.

disagree with the sfiftment thing. , healer druid is about downranked healign touch and rejuv on tank. Swiftmend isnt needed at all. Pve "oh sh1t button" is nature swiftness. For better mana management you will play balance moonglow spec.

For raids swiftmend isn't realy needed, but for 5 mans it is a great spell! You need to save overaggroing ppl way too often in 5 mans... or yourself

in 5 mans you can heal with feral talents and healing gear aswell :wink: so this isnt the way you have to go. its just an option. more like pvp healer option :tongue:

Top Bottom