• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shaman Enhancement Shaman in Raids?

Otis

I'll start when the XP boost hits up and I was thinking about making an Enhancement Shaman. Now I'll mostly focus on PVP because it's good but I was wondering could I get into raids with it? Or it'll be something like "gtfo noob reroll resto"?

As long as you use a Nightfall in the raid you are a decent addition.
Keep in mind that there is very limited enhancer gear available till AQ.

As long as you use a Nightfall in the raid you are a decent addition.
Keep in mind that there is very limited enhancer gear available till AQ.

Good thing then that I got BS as my profession, or it does it even matter cause it will be easier to buy it rather than making it myself ?
I like Enh shaman, and I would love to raid with it, I know that it's almost impossible, but still.

I have another question - pre-30 lvl dungeons, can I use rockbiter weapons and earthshock when the target is already afflicted by flame shock ? Probably not a very good idea, how about rockbiter + frost shock? Or should it be just flametongue weapon + frost shock ?

Last edited:
As of now you'd need Nightfall and a caster heavy raid to really justify your spot and even then I'd say that enhancement shaman is probably the hardest "offspec" to secure a raidspot with. We have an awesome Boomkin and an awesome feral in our core but had two enhancers quit just because we couldn't grant them a raidslot 100%. If you are mainly in for pvp and don't mind being benched 50% of time you may find happiness as an enhancer, if you want people to love to bring you to raids better go resto, respec costs are capped at 5g so respeccing for every raid is more than viable.

Good thing then that I got BS as my profession, or it does it even matter cause it will be easier to buy it rather than making it myself ?
I like Enh shaman, and I would love to raid with it, I know that it's almost impossible, but still.

I have another question - pre-30 lvl dungeons, can I use rockbiter weapons and earthshock when the target is already afflicted by flame shock ? Probably not a very good idea, how about rockbiter + frost shock? Or should it be just flametongue weapon + frost shock ?

Flametongue always until you get Windfury. You get a slow twohander ( or a slow onehander ) and go to town autoing. Flameshock up, Earthshock on casters, Frostshock on mobs that tend to flee.

it is possible, my guild whete ally on nost and we where farming bwl when nost died.
i was a retridin witch does even less dmg then a enhance.
i got into the guild without nightfall, after a couple of raids i talked with my cl about nightfall and the guild got me nightfall since my attendence and vanilla experience where good.

gl and if a guild rejects you try another one.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

Top Bottom