• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Experienced alliance rogue seeking mature and inclusive guild

pennance

ello!
I am looking for an english-speaking adult guild community in which I can participate casually (married and working full time +) for groups, 10, 20, and potentially 40 man pve content, and organized pvp. I don't like racism, sexism, or homophobia but I do possess a dark sense of humor. I am in EST time zone but I work nights so I am most regularly active between 0000 and 0600 EST. I can't afford the luxury of making a schedule around wow at this point but I have a regular work schedule with few exceptions.
I started World of Warcraft shortly after launch and played with a few small breaks until the end of Cataclysm. During that time I was part of a mega-guild with a on a pvp server and acted as an officer and raid-leader for our guild. I ran groups for UBRS, Onyxia, MC, BWL attunement, fire resist gear, nature resist gear, as well as farmed materials for consumables. I organized and ran our ZG and Naxx run. I have much experience in organized AV, AB, and WSG but never played consistently enough during vanilla to rank very high.
I bring a light hearted sense of humor, an analytical insight, plethora of experience, and a commitment to giving back to my guildmates. Please consider me for your guild and thank you for your time.

References available upon request

Top Bottom