• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Experienced Priest player LF Horde guild to level and raid

godxan

Welcome.

After getting my dreams shutterd once again with WoD raids (although I got 2/6 M progress in first raid tier) I stopped playing. Now since I have a lot more time I decided to pursue my only thing in WoW i never achieved - playing in vanilla. I heard a lot about this server, read arguments about this and other servers... Well here I am now, looking for a new home here.
As it comes to what I can offer. I have a stable connection, stable hours of play (free weekends, im free always from 7 PM when im back from work), quite good english skills and years of experience as healer (both disc and holy) in EU:
CHARACTER NAME: SOV (account sold after first patch in Cata)
TBC - Karazhan server (Bare Necessities) - kara(clear)/ZA(3/4)/TK(clear)/SSC(5/6)/MH(clear)/BT(5/9)/SWP(Muruu happened)
WOTLK - Burning Legion server (Juicy Fruits, Squirrels, Enrage) - all cleared (ICC only 10 HC tho..., couldnt beat LK in 25 HC)
CATA - Burning Legion server (some minor guilds with people from previous ones) - BLD (3/6 HC), BT (1/5 HC) then stopped playing and sold my acc
CHARACTER NAME: KIRIRINSHI
MoP/WoD - link to my armory should be fine http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Kiririnshi/simple

So any Horde guild wanna take me :)?
Already playing as "Sov" so feel free to pm me if You think I would be a good addition.

Last edited:
Top Bottom