• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Exploits counter plan

costy

Authorized
Reading about so many exploits present on Nost server and the results of it i would like to know if Twinstar team will react.And how?
I believe that if we encounter a bugged boss like Nost's Ragnaros and in the case that dev team can't fix it in short time , then it should remove/block that boss until a fix is done. Also GMs should remove any loot that was obtained due to an exploit. Because reasons.

Costy - What you sayed is policy aplyed on twinstar cata and wotlk, so i guess that it will be the same for Kronos.

That's awesome, Aieris!

I think costy's point still very much stands in the sense that, there ought to be a person assigned to & responsible for it that players can contact with information. Time is of the essence in such cases.
And, perhaps, a forum section specifically dedicated to combating exploits, I do not want all the reports and subsequent talk in the General Discussion section. Plus, a separate forum section sends a message.

So /lobby

Top Bottom