• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Feral Druid Stats and Weapon Damage

Jyash

Howdy there fellow Druids!

I was curious if anybody knows of any resources which depict the most useful stats as feral, as well as what the defense cap is etc.

Also I was curious, in bear and cat form, what is your damage based off of? I know that with kitty, you always attack every 1.0 seconds. So does having a slower weapon with more damage help you do more dps? Is bear attack speed and damage based off of your weapon?

Please help a druid out!

The weapon itself doesnt affect your damage. A 1-2dmg staff woul yield same results as a 9999-9999 weapon. Only stats increase your damage. Just look for the best stats.

Also, since your attack speed in cat is so fast, your base damage (tooltip numbers) is pretty small, and a lot of people might not know this, but the +7 weapon damage enchant does infact grant flat 7 damage in cat form aswell, which would be the equivalent of getting like 30 strenght (dont know the exact numbers). Its a hidden massive boost and the enchant is really cheap

As for stats, I prefered strenght over agi (cat). But I was pvp, and the ap increase is better for bleeds since they cant crit anyway

Last edited:
Thanks! That's some useful information here.

I found out a little about stats on the Nost forums. *gasp*

Copy pasting it here for everybody else. Courtesy of Lufhtrae.

Balance:
+Healing: Increases the baseline of your healing.
Intellect: 1 Int = 15 Mana. 60 Int = 1% Spell Crit. Vengeance Talent doubles the damage done by Critical Strikes, which is nifty!
Spirit: Mana Regen = 5 * (0.001 + sqrt(Int) * Spirit * 0.010999 ) * 0.60. Essentially the higher Int you have, the less MP5/Spirit you will need.

NOTE: By default mana will not regenerate in a period of 5 seconds after casting a spell. Items that have fixed MP5 will ALWAYS regenerate mana but do not scale like spirit with buffs.

DPS --- Feral Combat:
There is a debate between stacking Attack Power and Critical Chance. Critical Strikes as Feral Cat will build up combo points twice as quickly but in return you lower your baseline damage output.
Hit Rating: Get close as possible to 9% Hit Rating to never miss an attack. (Source)
Attack Power: ~14 AP = 1 Base DPS
Strength: One point of strength grants 2 attack power. If you have 5 points into Heart of the Wild talent, it grants 2.4 attack power per strength point in Cat form.
Agility: ~20 Agi = ~1% Chance to Crit, 1 AGI = 1 AP (Source)

NOTE: Weapon skill with the equipped weapon has no effect. Instead, the natural weapons always have the maximum weapon skill for their level.

Tank --- Feral Combat:
Hit Rating: Get close as possible to 9% Hit Rating to never miss an attack. (Source)
Agility: 1 Agi = 2 Armor, ~20 Agi = 1% Dodge, and 1 Agi = 1 AP. (Source)
Stamina: 1 Stamina = 10 HP. Heart of the Wild talent increases the amount of stamina by 20% which means you get 12 HP per stamina.

Attacker Levels 60+
DR% = Armor / (Armor + 400 + 85 * (AttackerLevel + 4.5 * (AttackerLevel - 59)))
(Source)

Dodge% = 0.9% + (Agi / 20) + Miscellaneous Contributions + (Attacker's Attack Skill * 0.04)
(Source)
Miscellanous Contributions; Items, Gears, Talents, and Race Radicals.

NOTE: Weapon skill with the equipped weapon has no effect. Instead, the natural weapons always have the maximum weapon skill for their level.

Restoration:
+Healing: Increases the baseline of your healing.
Intellect: 1 Int = 15 Mana. 60 Int = 1% Spell Crit.
Spirit: Mana Regen = 15 + ( Spirit / 5 )

NOTE: By default mana will not regenerate in a period of 5 seconds after casting a spell. Items that have fixed MP5 will ALWAYS regenerate mana but do not scale like spirit with buffs.

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=16254&sid=4ccada1608e5dbde92c9d3dbaeabb232

- - - Updated - - -

Although it doesn't talk at all about defense cap. Does anybody know anything about this?

you have no way to reach defense cap, its hard even for warriors, best you can do is stack as many as you can. otherwise stam agi dodge. I believe you would need like 200 defense rating from items for cap, that should mean +140def skill, the cap is 440

Top Bottom