• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Finnish players faction selection and possible guild

Leochan

Greetings fellow Finns.

As the 7x exp is on its way and people are rolling to Kronos, it would be great if Finns could all roll on the same faction. By doing this, we could maybe have a full Finnish guild.

I rolled Alliance myself, and I saw couple other Finns on Alliance side already in the early levels. So if there isn't like a whole Finnish guild migrating to Horde side, I would suggest Finns to roll Alliance.

Toss me an ingame message if you are interested.

--

Morjesta!

Kun tuo 7x expa tulee tässä ihan justiinsa ja ihmisiä alkaa valuumaan Kronokselle, olisi hyvä että kaikki suomalaiset rollaisi samalle factionille. Tällöin voisi olla mahdollista saada suomikilta pystyyn.

Ite valitsin Alliancen ja näin myös pari muuta suomalaista ihan tässä alkulevelelien aikana. Joten jos ei ole mitään isoa suomikiltaa rollaamassa Horden puolelle, niin ehdottaisin että suomalaiset tulisivat Alliancelle.

Iskekää pelin sisällä viestiä jos on kiinnostusta.

--

Och samma på svenska.

Top Bottom