• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

FIX.SEDUCTION.ALREADY

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless you tell it to stay and cast with a macro, which is ridiculous
It's not THAT ridiculous. You'll just have to write and bind the macro and make her follow you after you're done with seduction. One more button to press raises the class skillcap, isn't it for good? :D

I mean, I'm playing warlock myself, and of course I would be happy to see it fixed, but they have hundreds of other things to work on.

It's not THAT ridiculous. You'll just have to write and bind the macro and make her follow you after you're done with seduction. One more button to press raises the class skillcap, isn't it for good? :D
Lol no I think it is pretty ridiculous that you have to create 2 separate macros just to get a skill to work correctly, especially for warlocks that don't know this macro in the first place and are just left to think the succubus is a broken/useless pet. I just don't get how it works fine of every other server other than this one.

Lol no I think it is pretty ridiculous that you have to create 2 separate macros just to get a skill to work correctly, especially for warlocks that don't know this macro in the first place and are just left to think the succubus is a broken/useless pet. I just don't get how it works fine of every other server other than this one.
A lot of other stuff doesn't work on other servers but does on this one. I'm sure it will be fixed eventually and I trust that Kronos devs are working on fixes in a reasonable order, getting the most critical issues sorted first.

Lol no I think it is pretty ridiculous that you have to create 2 separate macros just to get a skill to work correctly
Ok, maybe it's a bit silly indeed, but it just takes 3 minutes.
especially for warlocks that don't know this macro in the first place and are just left to think the succubus is a broken/useless pet
Those warlocks who can't ask in world/check bugtracker themselves can think whatever they want, they're most likely making dozens of other mistakes anyway.

My point is, a single bug doesn't deserve a special thread.

Last edited:
Better fix ignite, which has more votes and makes a huge difference in game play for fire mages. The fact that ignite damage is not calculated from the first five, but from the five most recent crits, makes scorch spam impossible. So you have to cast fireball to keep a high damage ignite rolling. If you could spam scorch, you would have 2x the chance of refreshing ingite duration within 4s plus 4% more crit.

No offense, but you complain about a bug which affects pvp (many ppl say pvp is dead, so it can not be that important) and that can be fixed by using a macro, while ignite bug affects every single pve raid that has fire mages.

I think it's a pretty huge factor, it takes away a lot from the warlock class.

Mages ignite bug is pretty important, but seduction has been fixed and broken many times on Kronos. People are tired of it, I sure was.

Factor in the people can't find these macros, and the general pet ability bug that so many people don't know the fix for(abandon pet macro, each pet), it's hard to stay content with the class.

Pets mean everything for your survivability as a warlock, and many times they just don't deliver when you need them. I do know that fear got a good solid buff, though.

I haven't spent to much time on the warlock in the past few months, take it with a grain of salt I guess

You''l have to be patient. I took them over a year to fix Nature's Grace but not too long ago, they pleasantly suprised me by fixing that talent. I think they are working on a lot of fixes for different stuff lately, maybe seduction is one of them. Just exert patience and make use of the workaround you atleast have.

How about fix the fucking bug/exploit/whatever you want to call it that allows warlocks to retain both damage bonuses of having a succubus sacrificed and alive? I mean if they fix second clienting, that might dampen the ability to do that but its pretty funny all warlock dps is basically derived from a bug that was deemed ok to abuse.

Alright, let's get buffs going.

I can't someone is offline in my group.

Mine too.

Yeah, it's warlocks.

How about fix the fucking bug/exploit/whatever you want to call it that allows warlocks to retain both damage bonuses of having a succubus sacrificed and alive? I mean if they fix second clienting, that might dampen the ability to do that but its pretty funny all warlock dps is basically derived from a bug that was deemed ok to abuse.

Alright, let's get buffs going.

I can't someone is offline in my group.

Mine too.

Yeah, it's warlocks.
This bug existed in vanilla(wasn't fixed until tbc) and was used by all top raiding guild warlocks. Changing it would gimp warlock dps just like it did when they tried it on nost.

If you are using a succubus for PvP and it isn't a duel chances are you are bad at PvP.

This bug existed in vanilla(wasn't fixed until tbc) and was used by all top raiding guild warlocks. Changing it would gimp warlock dps just like it did when they tried it on nost.

Just wow... Someone is actually defending this!

The only thing that might help getting the issue fixed is to get as many people as possible to vote for it being fixed. Forum threads do not help at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom