• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other For all posting "What class should I play"

Dohan

I see through the forums people are asking "What class is should I play?", "Are there too many Rogues and Warriors?',........
An easy answer is this, if you can commit to a full time raiding schedule with a guild and are a dedicated player who will show up weekly to raids you will find a raid spot no matter what class. This is a new server (K2) and there will be a lot of new formed guilds hitting 60 looking for players who have the time to dedicate weekly. Play whatever class/spec you want and in the end if you can dedicate X amount of hours a week to a guild to raid and your attendance is perfect there will be a spot in the raid for you. Enjoy the experience.

I mostly agree, but if you are a rogue or warrior, you should be prepared to work slightly harder for your raid spot.

Top Bottom