• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Four Twenty Smoker Guild

Caperone

Hey guys,

We are the 420 Smoker Guild and we are always recruiting players of all levels and cultural backgrounds. We don't care what level you are, what nationality you are or even what spec you play (Hey, Ret Paladins)!

On the 4th of March we will embark on our Vanilla WoW raid crusade (Cool, that rhymes :biggrin: ). We're starting with ZG 20 person and advancing from there. We expect to raid once every two weeks to start off with and within a month / month and 1/2 we aim to be raiding weekly.

Although we have raid potential, we don't want this to detract from our great community feel. Our members are what make our guild and weed love to have you too (da dun, tch). Whether you want to just level with us and join a raiding guild later or go all the way to Naxx with us, we might just be the guild for you. We help our players whenever we can, but appreciate that not everyone can play every day, so no pressure on always getting involved.

We run:
  • Raids
  • Dungeons
  • PvP battleground events
  • PvP City events
  • Random events which are often to be decided after a few joints

We've only been on the server for around six months, but have grown to a staggering 240 players! Considering that we're a niche guild, we're very happy with this. Were we not to remove inactive players, we would easily be nearly 500 by now. Help us reach our target of 420 active players!

If you have any questions, please mail Caperone in-game or post something here and I'll get back to you within a couple of working days.

Get involved, get geared, get blazed, get 420.

16807834_10158101738790417_8042999534261089631_n.jpg

Greetings fellow forum goers and Guild mates! It is I! The one and only and supremely powerful (and cool) Atithar. I joined this guild about two weeks ago and they have been good to me. A very friendly and fun loving community that helps each other out is what you will find here. Atithar has helped a bit too. I'm glad to be a part of this guild and also wish I was 60 by the Vanilla WoW raid crusade but alas Atithar will most likely fall slightly short. Don't let the guild name put you off. It's slightly goofy but its the inside that counts! (and what lies inside are the dankest and sickest nasty blunts in all of Azeroth)

Last edited:
Top Bottom