• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Free Voice Server - Alliance only

wowlolwowlol

Voice chat is the best communication tool you could use in any game,
so I have created a free voice server for alliance only. It can hold up to 500 people.
(if horde players are interested, they are allowed to use it, but i guess it should be better if I create another server for horde only)

It is completely free to use, download the application from the official web page: www.mumble.com

Server info:
Address: mumble-de.cleanvoice.ru
Port: 52335

I have created private rooms for leveling, dungeons, raids and pvp.
It is 100% free and safe to use. I am just a big fan of this game, and I was surprised how many players do not even use voice chat.

34xlzk3.jpg

i4p88z.jpg

sw7omh.jpg

xu5cn.jpg

e7klfp.jpg

+ Added Country Based Rooms: Russia, Great Britain.
+ Fixed numbering for Eastern Kingdoms, Leveling.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for making this available. For those who haven't used Mumble before, it's especially cool when compared to Teamspeak or Ventrillo in that multiple people can be speaking and the audio streams are supported to handle it. It's really slick. If your sound setup at home is decent and your processor is remotely good on your computer, this software is the bomb.

Can I ask you managed to get a 500 slot server for free? Last I checked you had to pay something like 20 euro pr month for a 50 slot server.

Can I ask you managed to get a 500 slot server for free? Last I checked you had to pay something like 20 euro pr month for a 50 slot server.

From his post it sounded like he want's to support the community of his favourite game, so he probably pays something.
Great stuff btw!

The multiple people speaking option requires everyone to use headsets, there are still people playing with speakers :tongue:

LoL i know that feeling.
We are 3 online atm, one will probably go horde, ill go human and one other guy is also a human.
Just join, it will be super easy to do dungeons and pvp later.

We're almost 10 online atm, if u're also stuck at "connecting" join us.
We're mostly Night Elves / Humans atm.
hypehypehype

I was a pretty interesting first day :D
Bump - if u or your guild still do not have voice chat, feel free to come!

Top Bottom