• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

French canadian

kebekus

So I've made a thread on the alliance guild section but it seems like I'm not getting much vision. I'm a french canadian and im looking for french people to play with. French canadian would be better for the EST hours BUT! I'm still looking for french people from all over the world. Feel free to join the group '' Francais '' and invite your friends to do so. I know we're not a big bunch but we're probably more than 4...

So I've made a thread on the alliance guild section but it seems like I'm not getting much vision. I'm a french canadian and im looking for french people to play with. French canadian would be better for the EST hours BUT! I'm still looking for french people from all over the world. Feel free to join the group '' Francais '' and invite your friends to do so. I know we're not a big bunch but we're probably more than 4...

U only want to play with french people? Damn boi. ;D

No not at all, i'm just looking reunite all french people so that we can play together but i'm totally going to play with anyone that speak english :p

Hoy,

I'm french (from France unfortunately for you :p) and looking forward to the Kronos release, looks like not a lot of french ppl are on this forum, I'll try to bring some friends but tbh most of them wouldn't even consider playing on a non-french server :sad:

Oh, thats sad :( I like the fact that the server has ppl from everywhere. It's a beautiful community! Anyway join the group and lets see what happens :p

I'm Québécois as well, sry if I had seen your thread in the Guild section I would have answered.... I wouldn't see the need of joining a French-speaking only guild, but I'd gladly do some lvling, wpvping or just hanging out with you and other french speakers. Especially as, while I have absolutely no problem typing in English, experience has taught me that voice chatting is a lot easier with people who speak your own language, especially in the heat of the action. I'm also trying convince some IRL friends to try out the server as well, so we'd have a bunch of French speakers who're in the same timezone.

Salut! I'm Français too :p But yeah as Megadeth said we're not enough to form a french speaking guild, and there's already a quite decent vanilla server in france called Nostalgeek (where I first discovered classic wow, I was too young when retail came out ^^ ), so most of the french community plays there, and people from france aren't usually that familiar with english so they won't even consider playing wow in english.

Just a thought. Have you tried to spread/sensibly advertise Kronos in your region/local gaming community? If you would like more French Canadian people to play with, maybe you can bring some more in :D?

Well I already have some friends that would join me but im really looking for the ones that I dont know they exist :p People that are already into the Kronos forum and are asking themselves is there any other french?

Top Bottom