• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage Frost Mage PvP

x86professor

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to WoW overall, so I have no real knowledge of any other classes (or even mage to be completely honest). But I've reached lvl 30+ and am leveling in contested areas.

I get destroyed by any horde that I see, mostly because I have no idea how to react to a class; what to do in any situation etc.

Basically if anyone can post what I should be doing vs. any specific class; what spells to use, what to watch out for, how to/how far i should distance myself etc. (Anything you think is prevalent). I'd appreciate it.

Or even if there's a link to a guide where I'd find some information.

Thanks in advance

PS. Any other advice, regarding PvE/Leveling/Instances that you may think is prevalent and a newbie wouldn't know is welcome as well.

That, friend, is called experience. I recommend you to search for vanilla mage PvP videos :smile: you can learn many tricks watching those!

Top Bottom