• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Fully randomize plaguebloom spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brochette

Authorized
We all know for example that felwood has 7 plaguebloom nodes which will respawn every 45 mins at the same place and 3 which are spawning randomly on the map on a 45 mins timer aswell.

I dont know why this was never fixed. Now the price is skyrocketting before Naxx and tonight, roaming with one character (while i have 6 geared herbalist) i came across some players with the same name, login, picking, alt4 on every spawn, this isnt blizzlike, like BL used to be.

This shoudn't be hard you have everything in your database : https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?object=176641

Just make every single plaguebloom respawning randomly after 45 mins on one of the 67 spawn location.

Better yet make a pool for each zone.

For example:
out of 67 nodes of plaguebloom 10/20/30/insert number here would be always up in zone. Respawning randomly every time if the pool quota is about to go below some number.

This could be applied to mining veins as well.

Isnt it funny that a stack of plaguebloom goes for 15g on Elysium but 70-100g on Kronos? The herbing system is just broken.

There may be other reasons but I believe Elysium has dynamic respawn times for herbs too? Saw people on about lotus respawning at 6 minute intervals. I know with the amount of multiboxing going on on Kronos it is open to abuse but surely that is an easy solution, Its ok if you can nolife camp spots but herbing is really shitty for the average person at the moment, full rotation of plaguelands = zero plaguebooms.

We all know for example that felwood has 7 plaguebloom nodes which will respawn every 45 mins at the same place and 3 which are spawning randomly on the map on a 45 mins timer aswell.

I dont know why this was never fixed. Now the price is skyrocketting before Naxx and tonight, roaming with one character (while i have 6 geared herbalist) i came across some players with the same name, login, picking, alt4 on every spawn, this isnt blizzlike, like BL used to be.

This shoudn't be hard you have everything in your database : https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?object=176641

Just make every single plaguebloom respawning randomly after 45 mins on one of the 67 spawn location.

Added the missing 7 herbs to the pool.

Was not fixed as I was not aware of this issue, easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom