• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Gamebreaking Issues

Previously, all mobs had flat speed reduction, however, one tester provided evidence, that slow at low HP should be progressive - The lower HP are, the slower NPC will be. At 15%, when NPCs start to flee, they will still flee with higher speed than player. When they are at lower HP, like 10%, they will become slower than player. I personaly have no problem with chatching them.

Well, trust me. That Gnoll ran faster than i've ever seen a mob run in WoW! lol. There was just no way to get to him. I never ever encountered this particular issue before, neither on retail nor private servers. This happened in Elwynn Forest gnoll mines to be more exact. He ran away like he was on speed, pulled two more mobs and I had to run away. :huh:

Well, trust me. That Gnoll ran faster than i've ever seen a mob run in WoW! lol. There was just no way to get to him. I never ever encountered this particular issue before, neither on retail nor private servers. This happened in Elwynn Forest gnoll mines to be more exact. He ran away like he was on speed, pulled two more mobs and I had to run away. :huh:
it happened to me too just a couple of days testing dead mines and scarlet monastery. The mobs runned toooo fast and i could not do anything to catch em. I was a rogue lvl 60.

I'm level 3 gnome warlock and there are TWO nasty issues already. I automatically get the weapon skilled maxed when I level up and the mobs DO INDEED hit like shit. I NEVER get below 97% hp, I think the hp is increased at the same rate as out of combat. I can dagger a mob to death in like 1 minute without going below 97%...

I also managed to send shadow bolts through terrain.

Unfortunately I can't test too much or write issue reports because I just came out of hospital with a shitty operation...

So I completed a full run through the horde starting zones (lvl 1-12) and did every quest I could find.

I have looked at quests working correctly, mob pathing and other visual aspects.
I have not looked at mob-damage, mob-skills/spells, etc. Simply, because I don't know them.

In total I only found 3 bugs/issues in total. All have been reported.

Durotar:
* Burning Blade Coven: The cave has pathing issues. https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=4334
* Minions follow you forever. https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=2963 and https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=3267

Tirisfal Glades:
No issues found.

Mulgore:
* Quest: Rite of Vision. The dog walks too slow and gets stuck beneath the bridge. Thus he never leads you to the quest-turn in-npc. The quest can still be completed (if you know where the quest-turn-in-npc is located). https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=3637

I must say, it's looking very promising for the (horde) starting zones. I'm amazed at the quality of these zones. If the devs could fix these issues before launch, anyone starting a horde character is going to have one helluva good time for the first few hours/days. :)

I'm level 3 gnome warlock and there are TWO nasty issues already. I automatically get the weapon skilled maxed when I level up and the mobs DO INDEED hit like shit. I NEVER get below 97% hp, I think the hp is increased at the same rate as out of combat. I can dagger a mob to death in like 1 minute without going below 97%...

I also managed to send shadow bolts through terrain.

Unfortunately I can't test too much or write issue reports because I just came out of hospital with a shitty operation...

the weapon skill is a beta feature.
I guess you had demon armor on, it incorrectly heals for more then it should and it is already reported.

Thank you very much for the info, I looked for a weapon skill bug and couldn't find any, so I imagined it might be some beta thing :winkiss:

Top Bottom