• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Gatherer + DB

I can't seem to get this addon to work. Im getting a:

"attempt to index global `GatherItems`(a nil value)" error

Ive also disabled every addon to make sure there wasnt something messing it up. Is it still working for you?

I can't get gatherer to work with Cartographer. Any ideas? And what does DB mean? Database? If so, what shall I do with the code in the DB link?

Last edited:
the DB is all the nodes that show up on the map. Does gatherer work for you in general without cartographer? It doesn't work for me.

the DB is all the nodes that show up on the map. Does gatherer work for you in general without cartographer? It doesn't work for me.

Yes it works, but I want Cartographer to. =(

Don't forget to clean your WTF and WDB properly, not entirely though, but finding what causes what can sometimes be damn hard. I spent my first 24 hours on Kronos by screwing with addons.

If I am not mistaken the reason why gatherer does not work with cartographer is because cartographer already makes a note of each node and forms its own DB. Gatherer is not needed.

I can't get gatherer to work with Cartographer. Any ideas? And what does DB mean? Database? If so, what shall I do with the code in the DB link?
If you got some library error - search for different Cartographer version.
If I am not mistaken the reason why gatherer does not work with cartographer is because cartographer already makes a note of each node and forms its own DB. Gatherer is not needed.
It doesn't - it's extensions are doing it (Cartographer_Herbalism and Cartographer_Mining) which are very poor in my opinion.

Btw I noticed that classic Gatherer doesn't record the locked chests - would anyone be interested in modified version that records that lockboxes too (currently testing it)?

i still can't get gatherer to even work. Keep getting errors on startup. Ive removed my wtf and wdb folders and gatherer is the only addon in my folder. Which version are you using?

EDIT:

I've gotten gatherer working, I went in to the saved variables folder and deleted all gatherer references.

Last edited:
Top Bottom