• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Genesis> EU based casual guild

d4ym

Greetings Kronos.

As some of you may recognize the guild <Genesis> was founded back on 30th of March 2015 and was initially planned as a complete German speaking guild.
https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/94342-A-Genesis-(German-Guild)
Over the progress of the first couple months we came together with our raid alliance partner <Order of the Silver Hand> into a new guild which was known as <Horizon>.
As everyone noticed there were lots of changes ongoing on Kronos over the time, like Guilds rising and falling, or are still existing and the same can be said about the player base.

And with those changes we are happy to announce that <Genesis> is now striving again to get a great core and community together to form a [EU] based raiding guild which is focused on being casual.
This means for now that we would welcome every class, every level and player who wants to be part of this new journey in our ranks.
Further to explain the meaning behind the word "casual" raiding guild:
Of course we plan to clear and progress the content BUT with our own pace and giving people the opportunity to see and live through content even if they do not have that much time for the game as long as they try their best and are open for suggestions.
Traits which are highly welcome are of course reliability, loyalty, dedication and positive attitude (toxic players who complain about everything and troll in the world chat are not welcome).

That would be everything for now and as soon as there are any updates we will of course bring them here and update it accordingly.

If you want to have more information or want to discuss a few details feel free to contact Andreas or Benawi in game (You can even contact both of them in German).

Further you can also visit our page and leave questions/applications there:
http://www.genesis-kronos.shivtr.com/

With that I´d like to thank you for your attention.

Cheers
<Genesis> Leadership Team

Last edited:
+1 For my very long journey with Horizon...absolutely a phenomenal experience & guild that welcomed me right as I dinged level 60 completing the Battle of Darrowshire quest...

...awww the good old days will forever be cherished...

Bump

We are still searching for players of all level and classes who wanna raid in a casual and non toxic environment without having the look only focused on loot. Currently 10/10 mc , 1/1 ony with raid alliance.

Cheers
<Genesis> Leadership Team

Last edited:
In game main is Licalotopus. Plan to be a holy pally. Is the guild still mostly german speaking? because i speak english only. If theres room for an english speaker I would love to join. Im on quite often, still leveling.

Re: &lt;Genesis&gt; EU based casual guild

We are completely international just some of the core people speaking German. Guildchat and raid english

- - - Updated - - -

Since u are us and also applied for risen this would suit u much better in terms of raiding. Gl

/push

Raiding as <Genesis> alone and of course cleared 10/10 MC and 1/1 Ony. Further started the progress in BWL and have 7/8 in BWL.
Reach out to us ingame or via our page http://www.genesis-kronos.shivtr.com/ if you are interested to join!

Cheers

Last edited:
/push

Still searching for some caster and melee dps to close our ranks.

Cheers

Top Bottom