• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Graphic Enhancing Commands

SirKeebler

I remember using a few similar things like this to improve graphics between Vanilla and TBC, I dont think you'd be able to have as much control over the game as this guy does but does anyone know of anything like this being possible in 1.12?

Watch the Spell enchance, its really nice looking.

[video=youtube;esjIBC41fXI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esjIBC41fXI[/video]

or this

[video=youtube;nzTYvEBsghc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzTYvEBsghc[/video]

Last edited:
None of the commands in the first video is available in vanilla.
The command in the second video is not available on vanilla nor on retail.

None of the commands in the first video is available in vanilla.
The command in the second video is not available on vanilla nor on retail.

I remember there was a macro in vanilla to increase the graphics, but that was mostly ground clutter density, so that's not much. I'd be really interested in increasing the view distance and the ground clutter display distance (what the guy showed in the video, that the grass is displayed further).

Pretty neat how teldrassil looks like a tree.

I'm not sure if you are kidding or serious :p.

Teldrassil IS a tree...the NE's tried to grow this new world tree after they lost their connection with Nordrassil in WC3. However the problem with Teldrassil is that one of the dragon aspects, Nozdormu, the soruce of the NE's immortality, did not bless the tree which has buggered it up a little and, alongside issues with the emerald dream, has caused it to start corrupting.

Later (not in vanilla but during the next few expansions) malfurion removed the corruption and made it better and it was bless by the red dragon aspect...however that still leaves NE's mortal.

Thats the basics of the lore anyway

Last edited:
Yea it totally makes sense from a lore standpoint, but you can't usually see it ingame like in that video.

Ah, i see what you mean now.

You are right, unless you take a look from the outside (the ship from Auberdine) or from sea-level and look up the roots...i guess you make tail that it is a giant tree. But yea...otherwise, due to its size it is hard to see.

Top Bottom