• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

GURUBASHI

criscodiscoice

Authorized
Who here is excited for this? I remember it back in the day I can imagine it will be working on Kronos but I don't hear about it.

STV is one of my favorite zones, and Gurubashi I definitely love. I'll be there plenty often causing chaos.
:redheart:​

Unless it's just because I sucked back then (clicker!), I don't think I'll ever bother with that place. Way too much hassle.

I'm also pretty sure everyone camped it for their friends' twinks.

STV must be one of my all time favorites.
I remember being at a friends house, and he was a Gnome Rogue; Assassination spec.
Needless to say, he mercilessly ganked levelers and I just found it hilarious and exhilarating.
Not just the ganking itself, but also the theme song/sounds in STV, the Gurubashi arena which attracted high levels, the pirates off shore, all the levelers doing the Nesingwary quests and last but not least, ganking the !@#$ out of them :)

Good times, good times. :wub:

Population will probably dictate the availability of the fishing contest. If its too small of a population then there really isn't a point. I just hope fishing works well TBH. Im doing Alchemy and on the last private server I played on fishing was buggy as hell and it made parts of Alchemy a real pain in the ass.

Can someone confirm? I like the fishing contest too

My best memories from leveling my rogue involve going in ganking sprees all across STV. Now we're also getting lots of PvP in one tiny place every 3 hours? Count me in.

STV rocks ! I love it. Enjoyed leveling there and going once you are 60 aswell.I mean , you were leveling and there was someone of the opposite faction around you and you were so careful because if you got low life you were done.. but same goes for them ! :D

- - - Updated - - -

STV rocks ! I love it. Enjoyed leveling there and going once you are 60 aswell.I mean , you were leveling and there was someone of the opposite faction around you and you were so careful because if you got low life you were done.. but same goes for them ! :D

Top Bottom