• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde (H) <AFK> (NA/USA Based Raid Guild) (KRONOS 1)

fredd

---------------(H) <AFK> (NA/USA Based Raid Guild) (KRONOS 1)---------------

RAID TIMES: Tues/Thurs/Sun @8:30pm EST (2:30am SERVER)

ZG (8/8)

MC (10/10)

ONY (1/1)

------------------------------------

We are opening recruitment for the following raid spots once the servers come back:

-2-3 healers (pre raid bis *preferred* | attunements for MC *required*, ONY and BWL *preferred*)

-1 tank (pre raid bis *preferred* | attunements for MC *required*, ONY and BWL *preferred*)

-1 melee dps (pre raid bis *required* | attunements for MC, BWL, and ONY *required*)

-2-3 ranged dps (pre raid bis *required* | attunements for MC, BWL, and ONY *required*)

About us:

-We clear MC and ONY in one night; takes under 3 hours (Rag dies pre suns phase) and we roll with an ONY buff the entire time.
-We run multiple ZG clears a week.
-Other raid nights are reserved for BWL progression once everything is back up.
-Multiple 300 tradeskillers in guild for all professions, get any of them mats for your raid consumables/pre raid bis and we will craft it for free (if you are in guild)
-Fun/comedic atmosphere, but we do not mess around come raid time.

Send whispers to FREDD or THRAXIMUNDAR in game

I think you'll find a tank before I reach level 60 from level 39. I'm also guessing that you don't want a druid tank, but would prefer a druid healer? (Specced tank with intentions of picking up ELE LW (currently 250 LW I think) at level 40.)
I can switch to healing at 60 if that would be better.

I think you'll find a tank before I reach level 60 from level 39. I'm also guessing that you don't want a druid tank, but would prefer a druid healer? (Specced tank with intentions of picking up ELE LW (currently 250 LW I think) at level 40.)
I can switch to healing at 60 if that would be better.

We are currently on a break from raiding until the new hardware arrives. 6 days ago they said it would take roughly 2 weeks so you may have some time to get there.

We don't really have any Feral druids atm but I don't think we really have room for one on 40-man roster. We will know more once we have some turnouts for raids after the server returns to normal.

Top Bottom