• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Healbot?

Abyxsal

Authorized
Hey all,

As I've been leveling my alt mage I've been looking into addons to keep track of party buffs/debuffs.
On retail I use Healbot for these things and also for healing on my healers but it seems broken here unfortunately.
I can get the Healbot window to appear but nothing is in it and when you try to change the options it gives an error.
Does anyone know anything about this? Or can someone recommend a similar addon?
I'm aware that I can use decursive on my mage and/or clique, but I prefer Healbot if I can get it work or something that can cover buffs, debuffs and healing.

Thanks in advance!

I am using sraidframes. You can add any buff you want to be displayed on your raid. I for example added arcane int and brilliance for my mage and motw for my druid. I will only see these buffs on the raid and also curses indicated with a purple border. Also a 30yard rangr indicator is there. Good to know when you can buff your grp. Takes a little effort to setup but it is rly helpful. I dont have any download link atm but i am pretty sure you can google that.

I am using sraidframes. You can add any buff you want to be displayed on your raid. I for example added arcane int and brilliance for my mage and motw for my druid. I will only see these buffs on the raid and also curses indicated with a purple border. Also a 30yard rangr indicator is there. Good to know when you can buff your grp. Takes a little effort to setup but it is rly helpful. I dont have any download link atm but i am pretty sure you can google that.

Yeah I'm thinking I might have to go that route with using clique.

The cool thing about healbot is that it is multipurpose.

Raid frames/Buff+debuff tracker/mouseover heal+buff+dispel+decurse+cure.
As far as I know, no other addon handles all this at once.

I also have been using Healbot for years. Trying to set up sraidframes and clique as well, but like Healbot, I can't find a working Clique.

Top Bottom