• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Healer or DPS ?

lexder

Hi !

I want to start playing on Kronos II as Alliance, with a focus on PvE (I'd love to do all vanilla dungeons & raids). My question is: Should i go with healer or DPS ? What do guilds need right now ? I'm comfortable playing Rogue, Mage, Shaman, Paladin, Priest. (played in the past on later versions (TBC, WOTLK)) I wasn't a very good priest, but I can learn to heal well if it is what guilds need right now for PvE. (I'm new to twinstar & Kronos btw)

Thank you :smile:

Last edited:
Healers are always more needed then DPS so as healer is easier to find spot in dungeon and raids.
Paladin, priest, druid, depend of what you like but remember only Paladin and Priests got normal ress, druid just CR every 30 mins so is less desiderable for dungeons, unfortunately.

Thank you :) well then it is either frost mage or priest.. i'll just have to decide now

Whatever you choose is ok, priest or mage no matter but only important is your fun to play with certain class.
As we can see on K2 there is double number of mages then priests now.

Will be alot easier for you to get groups as a healer. If your new you can send me a whisper and ill help you out if you got any questions. :)

/Kaja

Top Bottom