• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shaman Hello I am New to Kronos Servers

Solorank20

Hello My name is Solorank (I hope to get that name i am downloading Kronos as we speak!!!) and I am looking forward to joining the Kronos II server because it is a pvp server! I have played retail for a long time and still currently do although I never played vanilla and i have always wanted to I have played many private servers in the past and are looking forward to this one! As a player new to Vanilla I am looking forward to playing Shaman (My main class in Retail) is there any Shaman players that have any Tips for a noob? I heard that Shamans in Vanilla was horde only is this true? I hope to play enhancement (Or whatever it was called at the time). Thank you for reading my post I hope to play with you guys and succeed :) or play against you and kill you in PvP!

Welcome to Kronos!

Shamans in Vanilla are horde only. Enh is a nice leveling spec; however, it's wise to have some healing gear, and also you'll most likely be asked to heal on 60.

wasup dawg, excellent choice welcome to the kronos 2 . shaman is unique class its engaging and dont forget to get a shield as enhancement, you will learn when to use it in pvp some players never do it saves lives also 1 h + shield enhament leveling saves lives is more sustainable u also gona have good time kiting elites

wasup dawg, excellent choice welcome to the kronos 2 . shaman is unique class its engaging and dont forget to get a shield as enhancement, you will learn when to use it in pvp some players never do it saves lives also 1 h + shield enhament leveling saves lives is more sustainable u also gona have good time kiting elites
Hey man I can't seem to get into the realm i downloaded and changed the realmlist item but it will not work :(! (It just says disconnected from server) :(

Hey man I can't seem to get into the realm i downloaded and changed the realmlist item but it will not work :(! (It just says disconnected from server) :(

To fix this problem, check your email and verify your account. I had the same problem.

Last edited:
Top Bottom