• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Help, i broke my pets??

Guys, i haven't played in a while, but when i logged on today, i noticed a massive problem.
My imp has no abilities on it's bar nor do i have the imp's spellbook page. Summoned my void, he was ok, but when i summoned my succubus...i found out she was casting firebolts and had my imp's spells in her spell book + hunterpet abilities....?? what...the...fuck??? wtf.jpg + wtf2.jpg - What did i do? Have i installed a bad addon? Weee

There's a macro somewhere that hunters use to abandon pet

I'll search around and see if I can post it here.

Pretty much you abandon each pet, and go to warlock trainer to learn max rank of each ability for each pet.

quickest fix besides catching a gm to manually reset each spell. (not quick)

a few minutes and some gf aggro, I got the macro:

/script PetAbandon();

Last edited:

Lharts

Authorized
itt lurking :smile:

I guess there are still some lock secretly abusing this. my minions had pet spells with + to resistances which was absolutely absurd.
You didn't even have to release you pets. you could just grab the books and relearn them while also keeping the bugged spells...

Last edited:
Top Bottom