• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior HELP! Using an attack based on stance

lanevegame

Authorized
I'll make it super clear with this example:

Code:
/cast [stance:1] Retaliation; [stance:2] Shield Wall; [stance:3] Recklessness;

This is a macro that I used with a 3.3.5 client, and it casts a spell based on your current stance, so you can bind up to three different spells to one slot!

I was wondering if there's something similar for vanilla, since I've been looking around but I couldn't find much. I've found some macros to switch from one stance to another based on the situation, like for charge/intercept, but that's really not what I need.

Any tip is welcome! :winkiss:

Code:
/run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Retaliation()"); end;
/run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(2); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Shield Wall()"); end;
/run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(3); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Recklessness()"); end;

Code:
/run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Retaliation()"); end;
/run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(2); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Shield Wall()"); end;
/run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(3); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Recklessness()"); end;

Ok so I've tested your macro with:

Code:
/run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Thunder Clap()"); end;
/run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(2); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Disarm()"); end;

And it works like a charm! To make the one with Retaliation, Shield Wall and Recklessness I used SuperMacro and I didn't fully tested becouse of the 30 minuts cooldown, but it should work just fine.

Thanks so much man, I owe you one!

Alright, so I tested this:

Code:

[CR]And the first two "/run" lines work just fine, but the third one for Recklessness doesn't. I guess the problem is that I had to use SuperMacro for that last "/run" line. So basically the normal macro system works, but if I use SuperMacro I get this error message:[/CR]

Code:
Error: unexpected symbol near `/'
String: /run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftForm...
Count: 1

[CR]But the macro is too long and I need to use SuperMacro! Any suggestions? :wacko:[/CR]

NEVERMIND! It works perfectly!!! It was just me using SuperMacro the wrong way.

PEACE!

Last edited:
Top Bottom