• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hemmorrhoids - STV ganker

gotmilk0112

How long has this guy been ganking in STV? People say he's been here for weeks, doing nothing but ganking people while they're fighting mobs.

While I had my higher level mage /follow'ing my Paladin, he killed my paladin while I was fighting a mob, but I made quick work of him on my mage.

http://i.imgur.com/pbtOnUm.jpg

And about 20 seconds later, a 60 hunter comes by and starts attacking me immediately. :lol: So not only does he spend his days ganking on a 44 shaman, but he's got a 60 parked in STV in case he gets killed. Topkek.

What are some of your experiences with this fanatical STV ganker?

Oh, seems he has a 44 rogue ganking STV as well, "Hemmorrhages".

Repeatedly tried to gank me while I was fighting mobs at the pirate ship area, and every time I came close to killing him he'd blind or gouge and run like a bitch.

:lol:

pro pvp skillz m8

I was killed in pvp on a pvp server, please fix this immediately.

Last edited:
PvP
Player versus Player

nowhere does it say anything about being fair or reasonable, its WARcraft nigga

I was killed in pvp on a pvp server, please fix this immediately.

What part of my post made you think I was complaining or saying that it needed to stop? :shifty:

I think it's hilarious that he has spent so much time picking unfair fights in STV that he's rank 4. And even more hilarious that he gets buttmad and sends his 60 alt at you if you kill him.

Last edited:
This happens on both factions fairly regularly. There's a reason its called STV (like STD). I personally find it the most fun to level up on, regardless of all the lame grievers :p

I think it beats him getting to level 60 and versing alliance premades in full tier 2 or r13 gear 24/7 wsg =)
hint hint

You weren't there when Nost shut down and STV was a 24/7 non stop Alliance versus Horde battle. In fact even at level 20 in Ashenvale and Stonetalon it was the same thing. Hillsbrad, Arathi Highlands, same thing.

Even though you backpedalled in one of your following posts I have my doubts that you understand what World PvP is and how awesome and game industry changing the Vanilla ranking system was when it came out and why people still play Vanilla servers in 2016.

Top Bottom