• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hi (new player)

Smokeyj420

Hi. I just recently found out about Kronos and made an account here and am downloading the client now. I've played a few MMOs back in my day, starting with EQ 99-00, then DAoC 01-02, then WoW 04-05, then guild wars in 07, then guild wars 2 in 14. I heard quite a few positive comments about Kronos on reddit and other forums, and I saw that it's an open beta so I'm checking it out.

Though I have played a lot of games at release, I've never taken part in a beta before. Is there any way I can be helpful as a beta tester in these last few days before release?

Hi there and welcome to kronos! Yes you can be very helpful by either going to bug tracker and see "new" "confirmed" and "need info" then testing these bugs or searching the internet for proof of how it should work and stuff... Or simply create character and start playing like you would on release. Any bug you encounter or you feel it's wrongly scripted or not working as it was workin' on retail (for example patrols aren't patrolling the same way as they did in vanilla but these if you remember correct paths of course and you know they're correct paths).
There's one major bug currently due to recent update that is causing caves Vmap to glitch and therefore mobs are glitching when they stand in the glitched zone. Other then that whatever bug you find report it! Also you can consult with us on IIRC about bugs that you found and whether they're really bugs or not or if they're already created in bug report (less duplicate created bug reports will ease devs work).
Welcome to kronos once again and have a nice day testing! :D

- - - Updated - - -

how did you find out about kronos btw? always been curious of how people find this server.
I've found it on youtube some guy commented on my comment about kronos. He said he found it on reddit and few other forums. :v

Top Bottom