• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question High level help with leveling

GlassGhost

Authorized
Hi, im wondering is it allowed to help with leveling by killing mobs with 60lvl character (without grp, tagging with low lvl)
We gonna level with friends from 31 march, but our friend cant start it untill may or even later, so we all will be 60 then. So if we will helping him to get 60 faster would it be legal or we can get banned for it? It wouldn be any type of multiboxing but still

It's probably allowed. I've done that with my friends on other servers too. Had no problems, as long as you're not using any 3rd party program.
You can wait for official reply but that's my 2 cents on it.

There is nothing in the rules that forbid that. I have never seen any server that don't allow a high-lvl player to attack mobs that a low-lvl player have tagged.

It is allowed to kill mobs that are tagged by a low lvl player, BUT on kronos the xp your friend will get is lower than on other servers. This implemented in order to avoid ppl speed lvling their alts on their own. Now that multiboxing is firbidden anyway i am not sure if that mechanic will be still in place. Better ask a gm on discord

Top Bottom