• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Horde] LF NA Lvling/PvP/Raiding Guild

shockwindxo

Hello!
I have just started on Kronos last month with my now Lvl 29 Lock. I'm looking for a North American leveling/raiding/PvP guild. I was in <Zug Zug> for a while but I left because I was not impressed with some new members, they had open recruitment for a while so it's not really there fault. (If you're worried about this I can go into more detail upon request)

I come from a Fighting Game background, so I have a competitive mindset and I'm always looking to improve my play and understand mechanics of the game, so I would like the company of like-minded people. I also find that FGC (fighting game community) players are really easy to get along with since almost all of them are like this, so if there are any guilds with FGC'ers then let me in on that.

I'm currently doing full time in university (along with my SSB. melee career) so as I level I can only be playing Bi-weekly, but on holidays I will be very active, I suspect I will be level 60 by Christmas judging from my past vanilla experience leveling.

I am interested in doing lots of PVP, and raiding weekly, which I will be able to make work within my university schedule (as long as your guild don't raid too late according to my timezone (GMT) during the week) I do not have any notable PVP or raiding experience in Vanilla, but I learn quickly and I'm very willing to study bosses/fights.

Top Bottom