• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde or Alliance for a pvper?

WonderBread

Don't just say horde because of low population. If someone could answer some stuff, I'd like to know queue times, population numbers of both, who has more pvp oriented guilds, where are they progressed pve wise, etc :D

Also I'm starting of course because of x7 xp rates, if anyone could help me out with some bags or something much love <3

Thanks!

The "insta que" is a myth and both sides are in need of raiders, mostly due to it beeing a free server(people come and go) you will allways get into a good raiding guild to be honest.

Alliance have alot more PvPers but ey for duh huuurd! :cool2:
We have cookies and... Windfury?
ps. KEK

No one believes the "instant alliance queue" will changed with this upcoming event? I for one will be dissapointed if my horde queues are immensely longer then alliance :( For the horde!!

The "insta que" is a myth and both sides are in need of raiders, mostly due to it beeing a free server(people come and go) you will allways get into a good raiding guild to be honest.

Alliance have alot more PvPers but ey for duh huuurd! :cool2:
We have cookies and... Windfury?
ps. KEK

What are you even talking about. Ally has way less pvpers atm.

So, what do you guys think? I was sure of playing an Alliance Druid for Pvp but know I don't know. Should I go Horde for PvP (Priest)?.

Here is what happened.

Alliance has way more pvpers than Horde, unfortunatly they are poorly geared while in the same time Horde is tagging 18h/24h with Bis Pvp gear and most of the time in a 4/5 premade group.

So Alliance lose most BG, start to get bored and dont tag anymore. The low pvp population on horde side is toxic. Horde needs more pvp players in the gearing phase to make it healthy.

theres maybe 3 times as many horde in the queue. you're welcome to join horde if u want to pvp - but you're gonna be sitting in queue more than you will be in games.

if you want to actually join a battleground, alliance is the way to go

Top Bottom