• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde vs. Alliance - The Faction Ratio

Fauxpas

Hello everyone,

someone on Facebook postet an interesting thought, which i, in my hyped state, didnt consider. could anyone, who managed to log in, tell me how many alliance player were in the different zones? i could look in the orc an undead starting zone and there were hundreds of player and i am afraid to have a realm with 90% horde. when i looked into the guild forums, i recognized, that there are more than double as much post in the hordeforums, than the alliance ones ;)

thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

someone on Facebook postet an interesting thought, which i, in my hyped state, didnt consider. could anyone, who managed to log in, tell me how many alliance player were in the different zones? i could look in the orc an undead starting zone and there were hundreds of player and i am afraid to have a realm with 90% horde. when i looked into the guild forums, i recognized, that there are more than double as much post in the hordeforums, than the alliance ones ;)

thanks in advance!
Nah there are as many on ally as well. Don't worry mate. :)

It will be around 65-35 or 60-40 in favor of horde.

EDIT: Just logged in the game on both factions. 1100 alliance online, 1600 horde online. Guess I was right. Both logins keep rising fast though as server only just got up 10min ago

Last edited:
It will be around 65-35 or 60-40 in favor of horde.

EDIT: Just logged in the game on both factions. 1100 alliance online, 1600 horde online. Guess I was right. Both logins keep rising fast though as server only just got up 10min ago

confirmed

Chero said on IRC about 30 minutes ago that it was "57-43" "for horde atm". Could have changed since then but it seems there is a bit more horde than alliance.

I really wanted to roll Horde, but I saw the balance indifference and went Alliance. Waiting for PvP queues is for the birds. I just wish Alliance had better quest zones / chains starting at 47+ through 55. Horde gets it REALLY good with Hinterlands, Azshara, Badlands and Swamp of No Hope.

I'm not even mentioning better general Flightpoint placement.

Anyone have the fresh ratio number for this? A lot of people playing on the weekend just came to 'try it out for a day'.

I'm curious as to what it's really shaping up to be.

I am also curious about the ratio.. can't seem to find the numbers ppl talk about showing it on the twinstar page :(

First I thought about starting a horde char, but after hearing that alliance are lower pop (and maybe always been the lower) I started thinking about alliance instead..

But since I got somewhat limited game time I would like to have a chance to instance grind while I'm online but it might be harder for alliance since lower pop? Man I have a hard time deciding race
.. I will be a warlock either way but.. anyone having same thoughts?

Top Bottom