• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horizon, only for friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aironthorn

Hi all.
This is only a comentary of this "Guild".
If you want waste your time and wait for items.. you go wrong. Epics are for friends only.
This guild think that all persons must be work for them, the group of friends.
I never seen worst and shameless band of thiefs.

If you want enter of stay in the Guild, you have a real mind problem.

Thx to all for read.

http://armory.twinstar.cz/character-sheet.xml?r=Kronos&cn=Aironthorn

Look at your gear and your activities in the past.
You got around 5 Items in the raid and you now claim that our guild is only for the group of friends and that we are a band to thieves?
We welcomed you in many raids and you just did not follow simple rules and complained and then started to flame about things which were communicated in multiple channels?
Further your performance with this gear wasnt also that great... just have a look on the logs...

I dont know why you try now to blackmail us in the forums but do as you wish and the best of luck to you in the future

Cheers
Horizon Leadership

If there was even a thread of truth in this pool of lies, which u call a post, i actually might have considered going for some sincer flames. Anyway since i had a hard time figuring out, what u were actually trying to tell us, just to find out its the same old loot qq again. This actually put me off and i deem u unworthy of flames.

Sincerely sexiest gnome alive!

Airon,

I am disappointed that you felt the need to resort to such a smear, you are not painting us in bleak color, Airon, you are placing yourself in a corner vis-a-vis other Raiding Guilds on our Realm.
I would have expected a post from you commenting on the fact that we are exigent, after all, we have removed you from our guild for attitude issues, not due to a loot problem. But, I suppose you thought this would hurt Horizon the most.

I concur with d4ym. You are a Hunter who joined our Raids a month ago. During this time, your attendance was far from good, and your damage levels were comparable to our tanks' levels. Despite your lack of concern about your performance, we have given you 4 Epic Items from the Molten Core and placed you on track for Rhok'delar, by giving you The Mature Black Dragon Sinew from Onyxia.

Despite our kindness and understanding towards you, you have disregarded our requests to remain in our Raid after Onyxia to participate in taking down the Silithus Windstones 4 times in a row. Once we have decided to leave you out of our MC Raid today due to your refusal to help us, you acted rudely towards us in guild chat and forced us to remove you.
It is only a game, Aironthorn, it is not worth stooping so low over something so trivial.

Good luck to you on Kronos

Last edited:
Dalloway has always been nice every time i've come across them, i'm more inclined to believe them tbh.

When I didn't know anyone in the server, they accepted me within their ranks and I've never witnessed anything unfair/illogical during the time I have spent with them.

Palamut - Paladin.

Then don't be a dick and become their friend? Isn't that what you are supposed to do anyways?

8/10, good rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom