• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin How bug-free are Pallies on K3?

I think one of the more important things that is not working is that Seal of Righteousness does not behave like a melee attack. So it can't trigger any weapon abilities and also does not benefit from One-handed Weapon Specialization. I am not 100 % sure though how it really behaved in Vanilla. There is a bug report on it but it hasn't been confirmed. I think I remember though that there was a thread about it in the old paladin forums and Psojed came to the conclusion (from seeing video footage) that Seal of Righteousness actually did benefit from One-handed Weapon Specialization which indicates that it should indeed behave like a melee attack.
Other that that I did not notice anything super game breaking and I play paladin since the release here. Most of the stuff that did not work for some time (like Seal of the Crusader) is fixed by now.

Top Bottom