• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

How do I contact the appropriate GM?

Darktides

I believe I received an unfair ban. I found this in the faq: "Q: I think my ban is unfair. Who should I ask for help?
A: Your ban can be reviewed by the GameMaster (GM) who has given it to you (can be found in the account manager) or you can ask the main GM: Speawy for WotLK, Orix for TBC or Chero for Vanilla."

The GM that banned me is Alfredos and the main GM for my server is Chero. Is there a way to contact either of them specifically so I can explain my situation? One player suggested I try one of the IRC clients. Will I be able to contact the appropriate staff member this way? If so, which channel should I join and how would I be able to reach them?

channel is #kronos-help on irc.mibbit.net, i suggest using a real client like hexchat, mirc or icechat (there are many) but if you feel lazy https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ (make sure to write #kronos-help as channel, # included

mind that you have to keep the tab open and that people pro bably aren't glued to the screen, just wait for a response. most people join, say "can i get help with something" then leave a couple of minutes later. state the question so someone can immediately know if they can help you :D

Top Bottom