• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

How Is The Balance

Aremdor

Hello everyone I have been playing as alliance on another private server and made it to level 40 and it is impossible to level further because it is a pvp server and the horde camped these zones 24/7 in 5hrs i manged to complete 2 quests. My question is what is the balance like here and how is the community in general. Thanks in advance for any responses.

As of this moment it is 52-48 in favor of the horde. From what I've seen it's more even when the US players come on as they seem to favor alliance.

Yeah I am all for world pvp and such but when things are so unbalanced2 you cant even level kind of sucks the fun from the game. Anyway I been doing some reading in the forums while I wait for the torrent to download looking forward to trying it out kicking myself for not coming here first.

Dont worry, here you can quest, low pop. Its good server for casual like you, the "other server" is too hardcore

It's not "low pop", it's "OK pop". The "other server" is just fucking retarded because they haven't heard of that thing invented long time ago, and used by all the games in the universe, until they invented fancier things like "overflow", called "login queue". So you will be more than happy to level here without having 30 fuckers from the opposite faction camping you all the time.

Less is more, unless we're talking about male genitalia.

LoL yeah, its just unfortunate well if you were there you know the back and forth argument I wont drag it over here. Anyway my name in Game is Aremdor feel free to shoot me a whisper or whatever I dont know anyone over here.

Dont worry, here you can quest, low pop. Its good server for casual like you, the "other server" is too hardcore

So hardcore that the players base can't even recognize the smallest bugs. topkek post sir.

I level on Nos as well for the pre-nerf AV. I have found the community to be more engaging and more friendly over here then Nos.

Population here is great for a private server. During EU peak times you can see the population balance round 700 horde and 630 alliance. This balances out more as the evening gets later since, as it was pointed out before, US players seem to favour alliance.

World chat can be quite spammy at times, but toxic behaviour is not tolerated and you will find yourself quickly reported and a ban soon after...depending on the level of toxicity.

World chat can be quite spammy at times, but toxic behaviour is not tolerated and you will find yourself quickly reported and a ban soon after...depending on the level of toxicity.

Muted, not banned. There is a big difference. Only the most hardcore spammers (that are repeatedly muted) can be banned and even then only for a short period of time.

So hardcore that the players base can't even recognize the smallest bugs. topkek post sir.
Well, actually, "hardcore" usually (not always!) mean "ready for anything to win"=>"exploit if possible". So I believe more bugs & exploits=>more hardcore players.

To TS question: population is quite balanced here as already stated. Leveling is comfortable, but you meet opposite faction sometimes :)

And community is great as well. Of course some people are rude, some people troll... But most of players are friendly, ready to help etc. Vanilla-style!

Top Bottom