• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Hunter or Warlock?

Tasradan

Hi guys! I decided to move from K1 to K2. I sold all of my characters on K1 and now i want to buy warlock or hunter on K2. Need your help, I have a question, what class is easier on level 40 clean Deadmines (hunter / warlock), because I want to make a twink rogue level 19?

Last edited:
I would vote for Hunter too. BM hunter is just a faceroll in solo PvE. And I guess that a tanking pet of a BM hunter (like a bear) is tougher as any warlock pet as well. Might be important if you want to solo low level instances.

Warlock, drain tanking+hellfire+soulstones+way better damage than a hunter on every aspect+infernals+no deadzone+ could 1-60naked+ free mount+there's already too many hunters.
To sum it up

- - - Updated - - -

Warlock, drain tanking+hellfire+soulstones+way better damage than a hunter on every aspect+infernals+no deadzone+ could 1-60naked+ free mount+there's already too many hunters.
To sum it up

Top Bottom