• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I am innocent.

Lemanna

Days ago I took the ship from Auberdine to Menethil Harbor and this happened:
WoWScrnShot_033015_232315.jpgWoWScrnShot_033015_232317.jpgWoWScrnShot_033015_232320.jpgWoWScrnShot_033015_232326.jpgWoWScrnShot_033015_232335.jpg
This stucked me,like attaching me to the ship as it come to the dock where i was waiting.Luckily,ship dropped me 10 sec after it set off.Today i had the same problem but from Menethil to Auberdine.When I stucked I logged out and logged back in,with the idea to fix it,the moment I saw my character in the game I managed to unstuck it and move on the dock before ship goes on its journey.Seconds later i was banned/temporarily suspended :smile:.No idea why this happened,so guys if you ever wait a ship,anywhere,stay like 5 yards away from the edge of the dock,heh.I did same mistake 2/3 times and i think ive learnt my lesson now :lol:

BTW,sorry I didn't make a bugreport on this earlier,I screened it however,back then.Hope it saves me now and be unbanned soon.Listening Nyan Cat song while waiting to unban,phah.​

Last edited:
1) Open your account manager like that and check your ban reason.
If you disagree with reason or lenght of your ban you can try conact GM who banned you via forum PM, IRC or e-mail.

2) Bugs have to be reported via Bug Report !!! Nobody cares about bugs reported through forum.

[TD="bgcolor: #1F1F1F"]04.4.2016 г. 14:09:25[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #1F1F1F"]Warden Anticheat System[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #1F1F1F"]Kronos: Transport cheat
[/TD]

Same happened to me. Stuck to boat -> dc -> banned (in wetlands) Same server even.

Last edited:
Try contact Speawy or Chero.
1) IRC /join #kronos-wow
2) e-mail
3) Ingame Ticket from another account.

Thanks,that helped a lot.I want to express my deepest gratitude to Chero and all the people in the crew.Very fast answer and actions were shown of their side.AWESOME!I wish I used IRC option earlier :smile: .Have Fun and thanks again.You can lock thread now.And to the guys with same problem just do that above :).

This issue came up today and it has already been fixed. Gotta love the work the devs are doing! Much respect!

This issue came up today and it has already been fixed. Gotta love the work the devs are doing! Much respect!

Yeah the thing this server rules over servers is the devs. Truly awesome with so informative and helpful devs.

Top Bottom