• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other ig existential crisis

fsociety

Hi folks,

I am new to server but much expereince with vanilla wow. Anyways, I first joined on Monday night and had rolled a rogue, then suddenly on Tuesday night, I wanted a warlock, lol, so I rerolled Warlock and got him up to 13 last night. Well this morning, I woke up and I want a rogue. UGH. How do you all deal with altitis? I don't have time to focus on 2 different chars. I need to pick one and stick with it but I keep switching. Can you guys help me pick one class (warlock or rogue) and stick with it instead of being fickle about what I want to do. UGH.

-Dozo

I'm currently feeling the same, i'm debating between a Mage or Warrior and the only thing i did to help settle to a mage was looking at old PVP videos and see which one seems more interesting at higher levels

Its really hard to pick that one character, i finally found mine. I play many characters on retail and love doing it, its nearly impossible to play more than one here. but with that 7x xp coming up you will be able to get both 60 and decide then :D

Top Bottom