• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I'm finally online!

Fizzlebang

Authorized
Hi Kronos universe!

I've been posting on the forums for a while now and I'm finally back to my desktop and able to access this fabulous server. The scripting is great, the bugs are minimal and the difficulty is what I remember from all those years ago ha ha. I'm on as a mage named, you guessed it, Fizzlebang. I'm seeking fellow OCEANIC players to add me to friends in the hope I'll find a guild. As I'm still playing retail, this will be considered an alt for me so frequent/daily play won't be a reality but I will be on every week, most likely more than once.

So, fellow Oceanic players, add Fizzlebang to friends and if anyone is looking for a friendly mage to quest with and have space in your guild, I'm your gnome!

See you all in game!

Behold the absolute power of Wilfred Fizzlebang, master summoner! :cool2:

(you read it in his voice - MAGIC)

Summoner? He said he's a mage..?

Anyway, welcome to the game, hope I'll be able to blunt my axe on your body there :p I mean, I respect gnomes for their engineering mastery, but war never changes.

Top Bottom