• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Improving your in game experience, network changes (feedback appreciated)

Germany:

Outside raids in the world:

To: ~32 ms

Inside raids: (later)

To:

About 75ms to 42ms in the extreme northern part of Norway.

Last edited:
Germany:

50 -> 25 roughly, bit feel a bit more smooth.
Will edit if it changes in 40 mans, 20mans were also fine.

Still hovering around ~145ms before and after the changes. Southern Ontario, Canada

Same Lildyo, 140-150 MS in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Would like to see this lower, hasn't changed at all for me. Smooth though and very playable

I dont have MS showing on my screen, but it's definitely lot smoother. The constant little delay on everything you did, seem to be drastically lower or almost gone.
South Finland.

I dont have MS showing on my screen, but it's definitely lot smoother. The constant little delay on everything you did, seem to be drastically lower or almost gone.
South Finland.
/script _,_,lag = GetNetStats(); DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("My lag: " .. lag .. "ms", 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0);

will do the trick. will show you your MS in your chatbox :)

I'm having some issues with draw distance and I'm not sure if they're related to this change. In Blasted Lands last night mobs were not becoming visible until I was quite close to them. There were maybe 3 other players in the zone, so I'm not seeing why the mob draw distance was so low. Maybe this is just an issue on the entire server. Considering that the population here is not very high, I would really prefer that the distance be set at normal retail levels.

Portugal / Spain / Italy / Greece seems like that it hasn't changed much at all, can we expect some decrease of MS aswell?

Top Bottom