• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage Instances Worth doing while leveling?

defti

Can anyone recommend specific instances that have multiple or a high chance of dropping nice gear upgrades while leveling to 60? I understand instances may slow my total time a bit but i find they're a nice break and i enjoy the occasional pvp and having better gear doesn't hurt.

I always just do every instance once while having every possible quest. Exp-wise it's actually pretty decent that way.

Yeah, you'll really only want to do each dungeon once or twice, with as many quests as possible. Dungeons are horrible exp in vanilla.

I've never leveled horde in Vanilla, but for Alliance, I typically do:

-Deadmines (2 quests in elite area outside instance, quest for bandannas, quest for VC head, quest for specklesprocket, and quest chain that starts from the letter VC drops)

-Stockades (various kill quests that you pick up from lakeshire, darkshire, wetlands, etc)

-SM (short quest chain in Desolace that leads to a quest to kill SM Lib/Arm/Cath bosses, really nice quest rewards)

-ZF (almost all of the quests are very close to the instance)

-Mara (again, most of the quests are in Desolace, or near it in Kalimdor)

And from there, you'll be doing the rest of the 50+ instances anyways, for gear.

Top Bottom