• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Is dualspecing viable?

Pister88

I want to play en shaman in pvp, but since it seems lackluster in pve id rather play resto there.
My question is; is this viable?
Or Will the constant respecing cost and 2 gear sets be too much to handle?
Should i just choose one instead?

afaik Kronos has reduced gold cost of respect to 5 (or 10) meaning you can respec without too much worry.
An awesome QoL change that makes game more enjoyable.

So you should be fine.

I am aware, but wont 5g ever so often start to pile up?
Also worried about 2 gear sets being hard to gather

A great friend I made in vanilla retail would probably respec at least once a day during Vanilla and that was at 50g.
Hell I'd respec my shaman several times a week when I started raiding AQ40-Naxx instead of raid healing as elemental.
It was a huge gold sink, but not insurmountable by any means. So at 5g you can respec several times a day as long as you actively play.

You have a bank for gear that you are not using at the time. Feel the pain of warriors.

Sets

Threat per second set, pure mitigation set, fire resist set, nature resist set, aoe tanking set. DPS set. Having different weapons based on mobs and availability of rage.

To counter your respec cost, roll alchemy for transmutes. This should cover your weakly expenses + some.

Top Bottom