• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Is it posslbe to disable the error report generator

Ashbringer

While playing the game on a Mac client a plethora of errors are reported, usually associated with Object locations. I understand these bugs will most likely never be fixed due to the errors being associated with the client. I would like to know if there is a way to prevent the error reports from being generated altogether?

Please post screenshots of your errors and I'll try to help. Are they ingame or Mac errors?

You also need a different client to play vanilla WoW on a Mac.

Please give as much information about your problem as possible :smile:

@ nimeralos your right the errors are of a different sort entirely, but that addon will be nice for some of the Metamap .lua errors.

@Glazbrook I'll post a screenshot of the error sometime this weekend. I have downloaded the Mac client, the errors usually pops-up when I board a boat or zepplin or enter combat. These are errors that are logged by the error report generator so something between the client and the game are not being communicated properly.

Top Bottom