• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Is Judgement of Command broken ?

Voodoom

Authorized
In the video, he blinks at the same moment you judge Command, that might be the cause.

You may be right. I played the scene at 0.25 speed and the damages appears at the exact same time that the stun icon disappears. Unlucky ! :laugh:
I'm sure I saw it happening. I will try to find other proofs, even if it's pretty hard.

By the way I have another question with JoC : do players have an innate resistance to Holy ? Because some players tend to partially resist my JoC.
I have some footage where a lvl 32 mage resists some of my JoC damages. I was lvl 31 at the time, is that the cause ?

Players usually don't have innate holy resistance, but your JoC can be resisted due to level difference.

Also previously there was a bug where class buffs that give "all resistances" also gave holy, but that's supposed to be fixed, see https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=6450
Krambulli posted a script at the end of that report to check holy resistances on target. Chero already marked the issue as fixed, but sometimes bugs can reappear with other applied fixes, so if you want to try, take that macro and press it when in doubt.

Top Bottom