• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Is there a point in playing here with very limited free time?

Szneka

Hey guys

I love World of Warcraft and especially vanilla but I'm not that young and I don't have that much free time anymore, maybe a few hours every week. Is there even a point in playing here? I think my 1-60 will take pretty much whole year so when I finally hit max level in 2016 everybody will be running in full t2. I really want to take my time though and just relax, level professions, explore, socialize and maybe pay a visit to Hakkar some day.

Anybody else in a similiar situation? Do you think its worth it? Or will I just be ran over by thousands of rushing hungry players?

cheers

Why not?
New player will always come and old player will quit.

So take your time is not like server will be dead after 1 year

I have family and Jobs but i am going to enjoy vanilla wow as mutch as i can. I just miss wow like it was when i was a kid. Kronos will deliver. Just go for it.

Yea, I think I'll level for half a year minimum. And why should it stop me? It's Vanilla, it's "enjoy game, enjoy world, screw progress, screw numbers, screw gear", IMHO :)

Sure, there will be loads of high level characters by then, but who gives a damn? I've never understood this rush to max lvl. There will always be alts, new players and what-not. I don't see an issue with taking your time. The climb to 60 is long, so why not try to enjoy it? :smile:

I think a lot of people are in a similar situation. I sure am!

I'm equally concerned, as a pvp player, of experiencing the same as I did on Feenix 2 years ago when, as soon as I entered a BG, got roflstomped by a team of R14 players and BWL-geared pve heroes. I logged out then and there and never relogged in lol.

I wish the server could take its' time with the raid release schedule and associated gear power-creep but I'm sure people will complain they've got MC on farm since 3 month while I'm still lvl 43 lol.

In any case it's still worth it for me, at least for the random pvp while leveling.

I wish we could have a BG queue limited to blue pvp gear for more fairness...

I'm in the same situation, but I definitely don't plan to take half a year :biggrin:

The more time you invest the faster you progress. Simple as that. Noone forces you to stay online. Noone, but yourself :)
Vanilla is always fun, no matter what you do. Thats the cool thing about it, its not just about reaching highest tier, its about enjoying yourself.

I think that on Vanilla, most of all other wow versions, is true that ,,the journey is the goal"...if you know what I mean.

I think many of us including me are in same kind of situation as the OP.

I also had plenty of time during Vanilla when I was studying in University.. I really spent 2 years with this game back then.

After each expansion the time I spent with WoW has reduced.. coming to a point where I really dislike what the game has become.

I just want to experience the Vanilla again.. even though I don't have even close to as much time as before.. the time doesn't matter.. just make your own goals. For me getting to 60 was always a nice goal and journey in Vanilla.. leveling up @ Live has no meaning nowadays.

Anyways you don't have to pay every month even if you only play for some hours.

Top Bottom