• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I've got banned by warden after dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pu3Ho

I don't rly know how to explain it so i'l just tell the story...

I've been lvling in stonetalon mountains, doing some kill harpy quests with couple of other players everything was ok , we met some alliance on the way fought with them, killed them.. etc 10-15 mins after that we split up and that alliance caught/killed me while i was alone grinding mobs for quest, i've clicked release spirit => as always started walking to corpse ~20 seconds after that game froze for like 5-6 seconds(happened to me several times already) so i didn't give a fuck and continued to press W to run forward, game freeze passed, i was like 10-15m away from the game freeze point i continued walking... and after 3 fucking seconds "You are disconnected from the server", i'm trying to relog "This account has been suspended visit wolofwarcraft.com for blah blah blah" i'm being in shock logged into account management checked Bans - Banned by warden anti-cheat system for 1 YEAR and now i don't know what to do so decided to create a Thread here in hope som1 of GM'S/Admin sees that and helps me, i rly liked the server as it best vanilla server i've seen by far but what happened is simply frustrating.... Account Name was : **** if it's needed

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like you fell victim to the validation check of packets. Some false positives are to expect and still better then false negatives. Inconvenient for you, but good for the community. Just get in touch with the team over IRC like merlinovic suggested and you should get help fairly quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom