• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K3 day 1 leveling partner (A)

Starcontrol

**Note: Due to several responses, direct messages, and old friends, we've decided to form a guild for Kronos 3 on the Alliance side. Anyone interested in joining our discussion ahead of the server launch and joining the guild once the server is live is welcome to join. Link: https://discord.gg/CGzT9U2

Hi everyone -

I'm an old K2 player, who switched to Elysium/LH before the drama there, and I'm returning to K3 when it launches. I'm very amped for this F R E S H server and I'm interested in finding a leveling partner or two who share my enthusiasm and want to put in the effort early to get ahead of the pack. My plan is to play from the moment the server launches on March 31st. I have experience on fresh servers, and I plan to really no-life it during the first days of the server. Personally, I love the experience of the rush to 60 on a fresh server! My hope is to have an equally serious friend or two along for the ride on Discord as we make our way ahead of the pack.

If interested, reply below or PM me. We can chat via Discord about our plans and goals on the new server. I'm also interested in joining a guild on the new server that is looking to push toward server-first or faction-first MC and Ony. Alliance side. Playing mage.

See you all there.

Last edited:
Count me in! I have never speed leveled to 60 but it could be fun to try it. Just PM me and I will write you my Discord name.

Hello Starcontrol,

Your description fit my goals perfectly with the game , i want to make a warrior on the alliance side to be a tank within the game.
I want to take a week off from work so i could powerlevel my character then to 60.

It is still 2 months from here on, but already excited to play this game.
I have experience with vanilla on retail up till the twin emperors, then TBC hit.
Now i have the chance to get my character to be on top of this server :D

Looking forward to your reply !

Tim

Haha! Can't match your CV. I guess if Starcontrol is up for it I can just follow you the first 3 or so days and then you can power on hard without me. I hope 3 people aren't too many for efficiency, because I really look forward to the server launch.

I would not mind if some people in the party have a different schedule, i would be already pleased if i could start with a party that is dedicated to leveling for just a full day.

I will come prepared with a lot of coffee and energy drinks ^^

Last edited:
I am in GMT +1 and if the server launches at midnight, I have to find the most viable sleep strategy. Which zone are you in?

Due to several responses, direct messages, and old friends, we've decided to form a guild for Kronos 3 on the Alliance side. Anyone interested in joining our discussion ahead of the server launch and joining the guild once the server is live is welcome to join. Link: https://discord.gg/CGzT9U2

Top Bottom